Warning: Undefined variable $listtag in /home/storage/752/3595752/user/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/image-gallery-reloaded/image-gallery-reloaded.php on line 202
Here goes a list of books and podcasts that can surely bring some positive ideas and help to prepare yourself for the next steps:
- Make Ideas Happen, Scott Belsky: we all have great ideas, but very few of us will actually put them into practice. Learn how to make yours happen.
- The Lean Startup, Eric Ries: probably the first and most important book any entrepreneur- to-be should read.
- The Woman I Wanted to Be, Diane von Furstenberg: the designer’s autobiography is a masterclass in entrepreneurship and self-belief, not only for fashion professionals but for anyone who wants to create and grow a brand.
- Reengineering Retail: The Future of Selling in a Post-Digital World, Doug Stephens: the author is a retail veteran and is in constant research to find new paths to deal with the current revolution
- The Fashion Switch: The New Rules of the Fashion Business, Joanne Yulan Jong: with over 25 years working in fashion, the author lays down the essential steps to create a successful business.
- Brand Builder: people, stories and lessons learned from the most innovative natural food and beverage brands in the world
- On Brand with Nick Westergaard: a podcast about the art and science of brand building featuring interviews with leaders from a wide range of industries.
- Business of Story: hosted by Park Howell, each episode brings storytelling professionals that show how to make your story marketing stand out.
- Where Brain Meets Beauty: host Jodi Katz welcomes guests into an honest conversation about their career journey, from the struggles to the highs of working in the beauty market.
- The Business of Fashion: needless to say, this one is absolutely essential for fashion professionals!
- The Glossy: a half-hour chat about how technology is transforming the fashion, luxury and beauty industries with the likes of CEOs and entrepreneurs that are leading the way